5 Nov 2010

Looong absence and fall mood:)

Oh my god I cannot believe myself - it's been already one and a half month i haven't written anything there! It's just because of school - no time to post something at all. I also wish I had time to take photo every day, because some outfits are great and then I just forget them and have no photo at all. Today I am posting some this week outfits, the rest will come soon I hope! I am also really happy of Christmas coming ! I love walking through the city along the streets among Christmas decorations and lights preferably with cosy, snowy weather and shops' displays showing new collections and beautiful gift prepositions or xmas sweets and goods! Love that. But one more month till then, now we are having windy however warm fall weather and lots of work to do at school (the main reason of such a long absence)
Zara military coat, Bershka fur high heels, River Island leopard bag , H&M camel shorts, Primark norwegian print sweater, H&M tights


The same outfit with my new UGG boots :) 

xoxo
J.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you for your lovely comment, I'm fine, thanks, a little busy, bit still OK :) What about you?

    Anyway, I love your sweater and shorts! Perfect <3

    ReplyDelete