31 Jul 2011

Mix

Well, I must admit, I gave up. This weather made me totally lazy and yesterday and today I've been sitting at home, reading magazines, surfing the Internet and reading a book. 
Recently I got used to check Stockholm Streetstyle site every day, it's full of inspiration for me, even more than Sartorialist or Facehunter, because they often photograph models off duty (such as Altamira) caught walking along the streets casually. I have noticed that lots of them wear simple, but sophisticated outfits and they combine things I would never set together. This was what inspired me to create this Friday outfit I am posting today - mixing things in different styles, not exactly fitting each other, but I think the result was not that bad. Khaki/green shirt from Atmosphere , H&M black dress, Mango sueded boots, River Island bag and H&M ring made a bit risky but fun outfit in the Earth colours. I also always tried to avoid combining brown and black colours (except the leo print) , because I thought they simply do not go together, however there they look nice I think.





What do you guys think about this? Do you like wearing things in different styles/prints and play with your outfits or prefer staying in 'safe' position? 
Wish u all a lot of sun!
xoxo
J. 

10 comments:

  1. Wyglądasz pięknie;) zapraszam na swój nowy post z recenzją kremu ARONIA;)
    http://artgalleryana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczny pierścionek i torebka, wszystko mi się podoba chyba jak zawsze:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dodatki nieziemskie ;ooo
    pierścionek, bransoletki torebka, ach :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. piękne buty i pierścionek :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fajny look - podoba mi się :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit everything goes so well together, i prefer to be different than safe,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pierscionek jest obłędny!!! Torebka równiez:) Fajnie ze dodałaś koszulę do zestawu przez co nabrał fajnego charakteru:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Widziałam ten pierscionek w H&M i bardzo mi sie spodobal- jest cudowny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this outfit, every single piece fits perfectly with the others !

    ReplyDelete