7 Jul 2011

black and whitei

I am really sorry for this recent lack of photos, however the dog days have come to Poland and it's been raining almost non stop until yesterday, that's why I even didn't feel like going out, was just sitting at home and relaxing, surfing the net, reading magazines , watching movies and walking around my suburb in rain breaks. 
The white short-sleeve blouse I have in the photos below is one and red heels are the second of the things I bought in Zara on sale. Actually there were so many clothes, but no in XXS size or nothing I wanted really badly, that's why I bought only those things. Shoes were really cheap as for shoes - 199 reduced to 159 PLN and the blouse also 159 PLN and 199 before sale. 
I combined them with Bershka pump-style trousers I bought few years ago and River Island bag.
Hope the sunny days will come and I will post new outfits - I've still got a huge summer hat I bought like 2 or 3 months ago and it's still in the shopping bag! I am so lazy !

















xoxo
J.

20 comments:

  1. super zestaw,uwielbiam takie spodnie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dziekuje bardzo!miło mi ,że się podoba :-)
    fajny nagłówek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetnie wyglądasz! a spodnie są fenomenalne! :**

    ReplyDelete
  4. zakochałam się w tych butach! torba też jest mega :D pozdrawiam, P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful and chic trousers!
    black and white ensemble are always perfect!

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I love that bag! So good for laptops! haha.

    Keep up the great work! Also, wanna follow each other? You know how it is starting a new blog...
    Smiles,
    Aina
    THE DUSTY LOFT
    THE DUSTY LOFT TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bardzo fajnie, ponadczasowa elegancja :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy !
    What a wonderful outfit ; I'm in love with your bag & also your trousers ! I've looking for trousers like those for ages now, so bad that I don't have a Breshka in my town ;___;'.
    Oh, & let's say that your shoes are juste .. GORGEOUS. As you ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic;) Follow your blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. swietne spodnie:)

    zapraszam www.magdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genialną msza torbę !!
    Obserwuję ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super stylizacja. Wszystko dobrze dobrane! W sumie to nie jestem z Katowic ale jestem tam dosyć często:) Dlatego super by było gdybyś dała mi znać o takich akcjach!! Swietna propozycja :D

    Greets

    ...alkai...

    ReplyDelete
  13. świetna torba !

    zapraszam do siebie :)

    ReplyDelete