24 Apr 2011

Easter

I know I haven't posted in a while, but unfortunately haven't had enough time to transfer the photos from my camera and even sometimes ot take a photo of my outfit. That's why today I post two of them one form last week, wearing just simple Atmosphere black top, Zara cardigan and Zara blazer combined with H&M striped skirt, H&M vintage bag and Aldo ballerinas and second photo taken yesterday while I was going to the church with Easter basket as we all do in Poland on a Great Saturday :) I wore new Zara dress and leopard wedges.







  It is getting warmer and warmer which is really great everybody has better mood and you can finally go out without wearing thousand layers of warm clothes on. Although it's spring I still love wearing knits and I think I'll do it also in the summer.
  Recently I've been in love with everything crochet . I totally love it! Especially most of dresses and tops seen in photos from Coachella - those bohemian , west-coast looks , I am in love! I am definitely going to buy a crochet dress and/or top this summer, as well as espadrilles and definitely wooden sandals preferably from Aldo which I tried on last time while shopping with my mum. One more thing to buy is cropped top with fringes to be worn with jean shorts and summer booties/espadrilles.



http://topshop.com

xoxo 
J.


2 comments:

  1. my dear you are absolutely STUNNING, what gorgeous and classic styling you have it's so inspiring! loving reading all this so far the blog is beautiful!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My good! You're leopard wedges! Great look too.

    ReplyDelete