29 Apr 2011

Butterflies

Hey guys!
Last week after Easter break I spent at home relaxing, designing a bit and looking for inspiration in the net. I also  spent lots of time searching for some new recipes online. I've found loads of new ideas for the dishes I could prepare. Especially raw/vegan desserts look amazing, must try this definitely.
Yesterday I went to the city to buy a bunch of  new magazines - Glamour, Beauty Magazine, SHAPE and British Vogue as well :) Today I was mostly distracted by the Royal Wedding, but tomorro I'll deifnitely stay in and read all new mags. I am also so happy because the weather gets warmer and warmer and I cannot wait to go out rollerblading a bit, but for now I can't do much aerobic sports, because have to put on weigh a bit :)
Yesterday's outfit consisted of Zara blouse I bought few months ago , H&M camel shorts, River Island oxford shoes, and my new River Island bag, which I am really happy of. I bought it online and it was sent to me by my sis, because unfortunately online River Island shop doesn't ship to Poland yet.
I am also in love with almost all Jeffrey Campbell's shoes for SS11, so I plan to buy a pair, but don;t know which one yet. There is also a pair of RUNWAYDREAMZ shorts in my must-have to-buy list.
Hope you're having wonderful time





xoxo
J.

10 comments:

  1. You're so so skinny!! What a bmi do you have? sry if I ask...

    The bag is awesome and fits perfect to the hole outfit!!

    My Blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your ring is so cute!

    justchantelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love the pattern on ur top, perfect for spring,
    You have such a lovely blog, i will be visiting it again very soonnnnn :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl ! Thank you so much for your sweet comment ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am IN LOVE with your shorts & YOUR BAG YOUR BAG YOUR BAG *-*.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that satchel is to die for!
    love how is goes with your outfit.
    xx


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely look!

    xoxo

    G.

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that blouse and that satchel is to die for!! So jealous of that piece hun...perfect for casual daytime looks...you look so chic!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it!

    www.gold-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete